The Daily Mail recently featured an excellent article written by Geoffrey Lean on 22 June 2018 titled “As more countries ban iPads and mobile phones from the classroom, could wifi be giving children cancer”, see here.
The article covers concerns by top scientists such as Professor Anthony Miller of Toronto University that the invisible waves of electromagnetic radiation (emitted by wireless devices) may cause a future cancer epidemic and that children are most at risk.
The article also covers the concerns raised in the limited studies of long term health effects of wireless devices (”new technology”) and the marked difference in how countries and cities are addressing the potential risk of a long term cancer epidemic on children.
It would be great to see a follow up article to educate the reader in any of the following related issues:
1. The fierce debate by scientists on non-thermal effects. In plain english, there is a fierce debate that there doesn’t have to be tissue burning to cause bodily harm;
2. Scientists who question the official assessment of radio frequency/microwave radiation safety;
3. The use of radio frequency/microwave radiation in the Cold War; and
4. The widespread use of exclusion clauses in the insurance industry.
If you like this post, please sign our petition against Smart Water “Meters”. It’s open to all https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/we-do-not-consent-to-smart-water-meters
The following is a fairly typical wording:
It is hereby understood and agreed that this Agreement shall not apply to emerging risks as follows:
1. Electro Magnetic Fields: any claims or losses arising directly or indirectly out of non-ionic radiation including but not limited to Electro Magnetic Fields and/or Electro Magnetic Interference.”
You’re encouraged to post this article (use hyperlink) on all social media platforms.
Disclaimer: Whilst all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure the validity of the information presented, no warranty is given towards its accuracy. No liability is accepted for damages arising from its use and/or interpretation by others. An update to this post may be made at any time as facts change.
Copyright © Stop Smart Meters Haringey. All rights reserved.
The unauthorised use and/or duplication of material from this site without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited.