Our lovely website was created during August 2016.
Since then we have added quite a bit of content and would like the website to communicate the most important matters going forward.
Therefore we have slightly refreshed our website:
- Added a blue banner “Please sign our Petition” publicising our petition;
- Added a “Top Categories” cloud to publicise our concerns;
- Reclassified “Tags” to “Categories” to enable the “Top Categories” cloud;
- Added a “Search” function to search across the website; and
- Added “WhatsApp”, “Skype”, “email” and “print” icons to our comprehensive range of social media buttons.
Finally, you will note that the name “Haringey” is now navy blue rather than black. This means that the campaign colours are now red and navy blue.